We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on. Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service.
We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual. If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Graphic Designer will perform the day-to-day activities required to produce a variety of materials. Operation & duties are:
• Design effective layouts for customer’s design
• Read work orders and set up design according to project specifications
• Examine customer artwork for errors
• Cleans work area and maintains equipment and workstations
• Responsible to communicate and provide complete details of schedules and job information for co-workers on shift change
• Communicate with different departments, sending proofs and make art changes
• Performs quality checks and sign off on dockets
• Other duties as assigned.
• Completion of secondary education and/or equivalent
• Experience with Illustrator, InDesign, and/or Photoshop
• Experience working in a print/graphics company or related experience is an asset
• Attention to detail and quality consciousness are essential
• Good organizational skills.
• Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to interface with all departments.
• Able to read and understand instructions and work with minimal supervision
• Able to work well independently and in a team environment
• Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Able to work flexible hours in order to accommodate day-to-day requirement
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Production Worker will perform the day-to-day activities required to produce a variety of materials. This involves the operation of folder, letterpress equipment, cutter, stitcher and additional assorted bindery equipment. Duties also include:
Operates machines that perform binding operations, such as pressing, folding, and trimming
Read work orders and setting up equipment according to project specifications
Examines printed material and products for defects and to ensure conformance to specifications
Cleans work area and maintains equipment and work stations, using hand tools.
Responsible to communicate and provide complete details of schedules and job information for co-workers on shift change
Performs quality checks and sign off on dockets
Packages product as per instructions (cage; skid; loose; cartons; plastic strap)
Moves product with hand pallet jack
Miscellaneous handwork by inserting folded sheets into envelopes, collating, packaging and sorting
Other duties as assigned.
Completion of secondary education and/or equivalent
Experience working in a print/graphics company or related experience is an asset
Attention to detail and quality consciousness are essential
Good mathematical aptitude.
Good organizational skills.
Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to interface with all departments.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Able to read and understand instructions and work with minimal supervision
Able to work well independently and in a team environment
Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Able to work flexible hours in order to accommodate day-to-day requirement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00-$20.00 per hour
Direct Mail Administrator
JOB DESCRIPTION & DUTIES:
- Handle customer requests for mailing
- Process orders through Corporate Source website
- Set up data file and run through Flagship
- Submit to production area
- Assist sales team
- Follow up on jobs
- Manage job in all aspects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Must be very Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Must know Flagship software
- Must have experience in Canada Post Guidelines
- Be professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of print industry